Heat Cutter HSG-0
Useful handheld unit for cutting small quantities
- Heat up time of blades approx 6-8 seconds
- Supply voltage : 230V-50Hz (110V-60Hz)
- Power input: 60W
- Intermittent operation: 1/4 min.
- Class II protection
- Supply cord 2m with European-type plug
- Blade temperature 600°C max.
- Weight: 1,0 kg
- Without Cutting Blade
For the best results during sleeving installation, the sleeving should be cut with a hot knife. The heated blade slices through most grades of sleeving and seals the ends to prevent fraying during installation. Handoperated tool to cut small quantities, recommended for short-time operation only. Suitable to cut and seal the edges of our braided sleeving. Heat up time of blades approx 6-8 seconds. Heat may be controlled by switching tool on and off.